Undecorate Christmas

This post was shared over at:

My home tour was shared on Deck the Halls Holiday Housewalk






I have been trying really hard lately to "undecorate" my house and "uncomplicate" my life. Especially this time of year, I want the focus of the holidays to be on spending time with my family, not a perfectly decorated house. I want my house to look effortless, comfortable, inviting and clean. That's it. I left boxes filled with decorations untouched and only pulled out the most simple decorations. Here is our simplified Christmas tour:









Since we had to do a lot of rearranging to fit our Christmas tree in our small living room, the tv ended up in front of our railing. To hide unsightly cords I made a fabric runner with holes for cords.




I hope you enjoyed the tour! This year, as the world gets more and more frantic, my hope is that you will be able to take a step back and uncomplicate your holiday season a little bit. May we all remember what Christmas time is really all about and spend time doing what matters most. "O Come Let us Adore Him!"

Comments

Kaela said…
Cute! I love how simple it is!

Popular Posts