My Kitchen: Home Tour


You can't really tell from the pictures, but everyone that has been in our home comments on how large our kitchen is in comparison to the rest of our home. We have a small, 1970's split level home. And it's true, the kitchen is the largest part of the house. I love the natural wood, even if white kitchens are dreamy. I also can't complain about the size (even if the builders didn't think a master bath instead would have been a better use of space.) When I move into a different home with a normal sized kitchen, I am sure I will miss all the cabinet space.

I am wanting to spruce up the place a bit without painting the cabinets...like adding a nice white back splash and a nice graphic rug. I also think some bold window treatments would be a nice facelift. I still love the colors, so I'll probably go from there.





Comments

Popular Posts