Design Paradox: Lara Collins' Home

When it comes to decorating my home, I am constantly battling the balance between a well-styled home and a well-lived in home. I want my home to look amazing, but I also want it to be a home where children can play and live. I have a hard time keeping the clutter down, without making my home look too stark and uninviting or lose function over a more clean-lined aesthetic. That is why I love it when I find a home that accomplishes this, and overcomes this paradox with ease. 

For that reason, I am completely in love with the home of Lara Collins featured on Design Sponge's top home tours today. Her home is so stylish, every detail accounted for, yet, so comfortable and well-lived in. I will let the pictures speak for themselves:










All images are from Design Sponge.

Comments

Popular Posts