The Curtain Dilema

With the new bedroom arrangement, our bed sits nicely between two windows. In the past, I had no curtains up, just blinds, as seen in this horrible before picture:


After moving the furniture around, thrifting some fabulous finds, and buying new curtains from Ikea for $19, my room now looks like this:


I decided on two panels of curtains for each window. But after seeing a few other bedrooms with just one panel curtains, I decided to give it a try:


So what do you guys think? One panel or two? I like how one panel looks less busy. But I also like the traditional look of two panels. I can't decide. But I'm leaning towards the original two panels...

Comments

Maxine said…
I'm with you. Two panels do it for me!
Gayerios said…
I like 2 panels, too! I'm a symmetry girl.
Mrs. Bliss said…
Thanks Maxine, the one panel lets in so much more light, which I love, but I do think two look more finished...still trying to decide.
I also like the two panels.
Stephanie said…
OOH, tough, they look cute bother ways. I'd probably lean toward the two per window one too. :)
Mrs. Bliss said…
Thanks guys, I am definitely in agreement. I've got both panels up and I really like the finished look!
Tbsmallfrye said…
I LOVE what you've done with your room either way, but I'm glad you chose two. It looks great!

Popular Posts