Sneak Peak New Bedroom Chandeleir

Today at the thrift store I stumbled across this beauty. I was so excited, but then my heart sank when I saw the price tag, $75! I know that was a steal in comparison to what I would pay online, but it was still too much. I left the thrift store and only made it two blocks and had to go back to get it. At the thrift store I go to, you need to ask the clerk in charge of the section it is being sold at to write you up a ticket.

As I was walking over to the checkout I realized that he had written it up for $25! I practically jumped! When I went back to pick it up, I said, "You gave me deal!" Apparently, he didn't give me a deal, but just misread the price tag and accidentally wrote it up wrong. We looked at each other like, "what should we do" and then he just nodded and said, well with the money you saved you can hire an electrician to rewire this. I thanked him profusely and walked, trying not to run, out with my treasure.

Here is a sneak peak, I can't wait to show it to you in our bedroom all cleaned and gorgeous!




Comments

Jen said…
I love this style of chandelier. It looks like it's in pretty good condition. Excited to see it up!
ElfRenee said…
Beautiful! You find the best stuff!

Popular Posts