My Cowhide Arrived!




And it is already making itself look right at home! It's from Overstock, after a previous bad experience with them (I bought and returned a hideously fake looking cowhide,) I am finally in LOVE! This is a synthetic cowhide which makes me feel good about it, even if it doesn't wear as well or last as long. My couches are made of leather, which means there is already enough animal sacrifice going on in my house. Anywho, I'm very satisfied, the color is a dark brown which I think ties in the black with the brown elements quite well. As a reminder, here's the original moodboard:

And here's another shot of the before:

And the after one last time:

Comments

Girlglasses said…
Wow, wow, wow! It is unbelievable, in a good way! Even with the dark couches, your room is so bright.
MrsBliss said…
Thanks so much Kae! Thanks for your input!
Judy said…
That cowhide is so cool. It makes the room. I am your latest follower. I would love for you to come and check out my blog and follow me back at www.diybydesign.blogspot.com. Thanks so much.

Popular Posts