Dresser, Figure, Gardening & Some Bliss

Remember this dresser from last week? Well, I sold it! I bought it for $30 and sold it for $60 without doing anything to it. Not bad. I decided it's time to clean out my garage and tackle some of my projects that are already waiting for me. In all honesty, I couldn't paint it, not an old piece like that. I am all for painting old 70's and 80's furniture that needs a face-lift, but painting an antique is a little too hard for me. How about you? How do you feel about painting antiques?

In other news, I've been gone for a couple of days because, in my other life, I am a personal trainer and one of my clients (who happens to also be my bff) had a bodybuilding contest this Saturday:




Doesn't she look amazing!? And no, she is not that naturally tan, but they contestants are required to have dark tans for the competition. She lost 15 lbs, and believe me, she didn't need to lose it to begin with! She was gorgeous before! I am proud of her though! She trained hard and looked fantastic! Way to go girl!



Also, I am so happy I stumbled across this image on Design*Sponge featuring the home of the talented designer Rebekah Sigfrids:


This is the perfect inspiration for my entryway wall which is also adjacent to my dining room and office. Yeah, in a small house, the spaces all spill-over into one another. But if they all looked this pretty, I wouldn't care!

I hope you guys are all enjoying these young, early days of Spring! Here is a little collection to get you in the mood:




Comments

Popular Posts